Tuesday, September 05, 2006

in which she's close on my heels


ka-trink
Originally uploaded by sequin faery.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's my little sisters birthday today (you never ask a lady her age) and she's catching up to me. we had a family celebration on saturday in which mom brought out her $150 tequila. smooth but still, it tasted like tequila.

we scored every one of our film picks for the fest this year (which is a sweet thing) so now we're readying ourselves for line-ups. My first film is this thursday at midnight...... Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan and i have to go to work the next day, oh well, only 1/2 the day and then i'm on vacation!!!!!! i can't even remember all of my other films...

anyways, happiest of birthday shout outs once again to katie (she hates that name) ka-trink. hope your day ends on a sweeter note than the sour one it started on.