Monday, February 27, 2006

in which i think out loud


sparklers
Originally uploaded by sequin faery.


i was eating a bagel from tim horton's this morning and found a hair on it. what's the deal with hair being in my food? this one was worse than the krispie square one though, it had a split end.

i feel off today. i feel like maybe my life doesn't have balance in it. i don't like feeling like this. i want to go home. i want to sleep.

the cats woke us up around 2:30 this morning by knocking things over while chasing each other around the apartment. the littlest one, Poe, took a chunk out of damian's hand when he tried to pick her up (she was scared from the noise, she's not a man-eater).

i haven't had a good cry in a while, maybe that's it. or maybe it's the february blahs combined with a monday.

i have a hair in my shirt (my own hair...i hope) and it's tickling my boob. i can't get it out because i'm at reception and no one needs a gander at my ladies.

i'm turning 29 on thursday. i'm toggling between doing nothing and gathering up a few people and heading out to some loungy bar somewhere. either friday or saturday but kate & kevin wouldn't be able to come on saturday. maybe i'll throw caution to the wind and do it on thursday, my actual day, and not worry if i'm slightly hung at work the next day.

oooo, maybe c'est what? for a loungy round of drinks on my b-day. sit by the fire on the couches and chill out.

this movie looks pee pants funny!

i should buy flowers on the way home. i can already see them knocked over by the kittens.

work on the collage idea tonight or the jewellery idea? jewellery i think, don't feel like cleaning kitty paint paw prints off the carpet.

wanna johari me?

getting my eyebrows done tonight, probably a great time to do it since i feel so numb.