Sunday, November 13, 2005

me, myself, i

shakin.jpg
me & kate

i saw this on felicia's site and thought i'd see if i could answer the questions. i'm a sucker for these types of things for some reason.

20 random things about me:
1. i was a klepto in my single digit years (stole my friends fruit roll-up once)
2. i still think there's a possibility of monsters under my bed
3. i like olives
4. i squirt a hot pepper in my sisters eye when we were kids
5. i was a bossy little bitch when i was little
6. i believe in fairies
7. my grandma says i'm a witch just like her (the broomstick kind, not the term used for mean women kind)
8. i talk to animals like i expect them to reciprocate verbally
9. i tried to catch a tiny jelly-fish with half an empty passionfruit shell during my first trip to australia (i was 10)
10. i love getting ink & paint on me when being arty
11. i used to put soap on my sisters toothbrush
12. i still sleep with a teddy bear (had it since i was 8 months old)
13. i crave salad
14. i want to liberate all animals from pet stores
15. i eat raspberries off my fingertips
16. i hate price tags on things & have to take them off as soon as i buy something (like a bottle of water for eg.) i feel like it's not mine or something
17. i like the taste of bruised strawberries
18. i hate shoe shopping, shopping in general
19. my middle name is Elizabeth
20. i want a studio

7 things to do before I die:
1. get my license
2. go to Italy
3. make myself TRULY happy
4. do a cartwheel
5. create a studio for all of my artsy hobbies
6. save someone
7. make a lasting impression

7 things I cannot do
1. say "no" to someone i love
2. take a beer cap off with my teeth
3. sing
4. ignore an animal on the street (be they stray or not, i have to try to pet them)
5. draw hands
6. play a musical instrument
7. be deliberately mean

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. sense of humour (i need to laugh more than i need to breath)
2. talent
3. eyes
4. kindness
5. intelligence
6. height (i like 'em taller than me)
7. nice chest (yeah, i'm like a guy on this one)

7 things I say most often
1. just kidding
2. i wish...
3. G (yes, i actually call people "G"...i'm quasi ashamed)
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Ewan McGregor
2. Zach Braff
3. Ryan Reynolds
4. Adrien Brody
5. Christian Bale
6. Alessandro Nivola
7. Sam Rockwell