Monday, October 24, 2005

like a weed

weedhair.jpg

when i get to this point, the point of realization that i don't look too idiotic with pigtails, the point where i carry 2 elastics in my back pocket wherever i go in case of bad hair due to rain......it's the point that tells me i need a haircut. it's the point i try to talk myself out of because when i get that cut it will cost me $50 (i don't go to anyone but Nikki), so, the pigtails.

on saturday night i saw a band i hadn't seen in years, wide mouth mason. it was fun to see them again. i didn't stand right up front as i used to but rather a few rows back. afterwards i said a hello to Shaun (lead singer) who came at me with hug arms, wrapped them around me and rocked me side to side saying "it's so good to see you again, it's been too long". it was like a little walk down memory lane.

pigtails were not worn.