Sunday, May 22, 2005

FUCK!

i am in such a pissy mood right now, i just feel so angry and ticked off for some reason. i feel like i want to go out and destroy other peoples property, like i want to drag sharp objects across shiny cars that have just been washed. what the hell? i can't be the only one who feels like this sometimes, can i? it's not like i'm going to go out and do it or anything, i just feel like breaking something or destroying something beautiful will help me feel better.

i think instead of vandalizing something i'll rent a movie and drink a bottle of red wine. that sounds pretty good!

here's some photos i took of my sexy hot sister a couple years ago. i'm trying to get back into my photography which i pushed aside while i explored other arty/crafty domains. above all of my hobbies, i'm most happy with my photography i've discovered.

cabaret1.jpg

cabaret2.jpg

cabaret3.jpg

cabaret5.jpg