Friday, October 22, 2004

i'm purdy

i finally did it, after so long thinking "should i, shouldn't i?" i finally got extensions put in my hair. i was getting tired of always having short hair and i couldn't wait for it to grow out, so i made the jump. those things aren't cheap man! i figured what the hell, I'm worth it. i ran into a problem which was i fell in love with a pair of glasses on my way to the salon. they were a little on the pricey side too and there was no way i was going to be THAT generous to myself. damian was with me and being the sweetheart that he is, bought them for me as a suprise while i was getting my hair done. what a doll!

so now i've got my new flowing locks, my snazzalicious new specs, and i'm feeling good. the new me.

i think i like the bangs the best, i never thought i'd go back to bangs but these ones make me look so youthful.




*in all seriousness, these 2 stunning articles are part of damian's halloween costume*